Answered By: Research support team Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019 Views: 455
Yes! We will ship print books from our library collection to your home address along with a prepaid return mailing label, provided your mailing address is within Canada.
This service is available to current RRU students, faculty and staff.
Follow the instructions below, or check out our explainer video on YouTube!
1. Look up the title using our Discovery search tool on the library homepage.
2. Click the title of the book you'd like to request. For example:
3. Click "place hold".
4. Enter your RRU username and password to confirm the hold.
5. Once we have pulled the book, you will receive an email that it is ready for pick up.
6. FORWARD this email to email@example.com indicating you would like the book delivered to your home.
Repeat these steps for any books you would like mailed to your home.