Answered By: Research support team Last Updated: Oct 24, 2017 Views: 163
We can mail material from our physical collection to current RRU learners, faculty and staff residing within Canada.
- This service is free for current members of the RRU community with library cards.
- Alumni residing within Canada can use this service for a fee of $10.00 per request with a limit of 5 books per request.
- This service is not available to community borrowers.
- This service is not available to associate faculty.
To request a book from our collection:
- Look up the title in the library catalogue (the search box on the library homepage)
- Click on the title
- Click on "place hold".
- Enter your RRU username and password to confirm the hold.
- Once we have pulled the book, you will receive an email that it is ready for pick up.
- Respond to this email indicating you would like it delivered to your home.
Repeat the procedure for all books you are interested in having delivered!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.