Answered By: Research support team Last Updated: Nov 09, 2018 Views: 306
Answered By: Research support team
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2018 Views: 306
Yes! We will mail materials from our physical collection to current RRU students, faculty and staff residing within Canada.
- This service is free for current members of the RRU community with library cards.
- Alumni residing within Canada can use this service for a fee of $10.00 per request with a limit of 5 books per request.
- This service is not available to community borrowers.
- This service is not available to associate faculty.
To place a hold on a book from our collection:
- Look up the title in the library catalogue
- Click on the title
- Click on "place hold".
- Enter your RRU username and password to confirm the hold.
- Once we have pulled the book, you will receive an email that it is ready for pick up.
- FORWARD this email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you would like the book delivered to your home.
Repeat these steps for any books you would like mailed to your home.