Answered By: Research support team Last Updated: Oct 23, 2017 Views: 64
If you cannot access Royal Roads library resources on Scholar, even after entering the words displayed into the CAPTCHA text box or if the CAPTCHA simply does not work, try the following:
Start a new browser session or clear your browser cache.
- Go to http://scholar.google.com
- Click on the Settings menu on the right.
- Click on Library links.
- Type Royal Roads in the box that appears.
- Click on the blue Search button.
- Click in the check box - Royal Roads University
- Click on the cookies link below the Save button.
- Click on Save.
This takes you back to the Google Scholar search screen where it should now recognize you as a Royal Roads student and not a robot!