Answered By: Research support team Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 612
If you cannot access Royal Roads library resources on Google Scholar, even after entering the words displayed into the CAPTCHA text box or if the CAPTCHA box simply does not work, try the following:
Start a new browser session or clear your browser cache.
- Go to http://scholar.google.com (not from Library homepage this time)
- Click on the Settings menu on the left, under the icon of the three bars.
- Click on Library links.
- Type Royal Roads in the box that appears.
- Click on the blue Search button.
- Click in the check box next to - Royal Roads University
- Click on Save.
This takes you back to the Google Scholar search screen where it should now recognize you as a Royal Roads student and not a robot!
Toll free in North America (8:30 AM-8:30 PM, Pacific Time): 1-800-788-8028 and ask to be put through to the Library