Answered By: Research support team
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2017     Views: 8

Yes. You can access it here:

International affairs, including working papers, occasional papers, policy briefs, conferences proceedings, e-books, and journals. From 1991 onward.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Toll free in North America (8:30 AM-8:30 PM, Pacific Time): 1-800-788-8028 and ask to be put through to the Library