Answered By: Research support team
Last Updated: Jul 31, 2018     Views: 16

Yes! You are able to borrow hard copy books from any college and university library in British Columbia with your Royal Roads student card and a piece of government identification to verify your address.

Additional Information

How do I get a COPPUL card?

I am a RRU distance learner and found a book at my local university. How can I borrow it?


Still have questions? Ask us!

Contact Us

Toll free in North America (8:30 AM-8:30 PM, Pacific Time): 1-800-788-8028 and ask to be put through to the Library

Related Topics