Answered By: Research support team
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2018     Views: 36

We have a reciprocal borrowing agreement with other universities across Canada, and allow students from other institutions within British Columbia to borrow books from the RRU library at no charge. Students must provide a valid student ID. 

Students from universities within Canada (but outside of British Columbia) belonging to COPPUL are also able to use the Royal Roads library at no cost, but must present a valid student ID as well as a COPPUL card issued from their university, along with proof of current address.

COPPUL borrowers have the same privileges as community borrowers. 

For more information about borrowing priviledges, see:

Still have questions? Ask us!

Contact Us

Toll free in North America (8:30 AM-8:30 PM, Pacific Time): 1-800-788-8028 and ask to be put through to the Library

Related Topics