Answered By: Paris Carr
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2021     Views: 4

Yes. However, The RRU agreement that you will be required to sign stipulates that you (the copyright owner) grant to Royal Roads University (RRU) the non‐exclusive right to reproduce, translate, archive and distribute your submission in electronic format in the University’s digital repository.