Answered By: Paris Carr Last Updated: Aug 24, 2021 Views: 4
Answered By: Paris Carr
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2021 Views: 4
- Making sure your thesis includes Title page, Committee Approval page and Creative Commons Statement page (template can be found on SharePoint).
- Ensuring your manuscript is signature-free
- Removing any phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other contact information that appears in your manuscript
- Adjusting your margins so that they are at least 1 inch. This includes your header. Your header should be at least one inch from the top of the page (there is at least one inch white space)
- you are legally obligated to ensure the use of any third-party material in you thesis, such as maps, figures, diagrams, and photographs, are copyright compliant. Before you submit your thesis for publication you should obtain any necessary copyright permissions, as you will be asked to upload them as part of your submission.