Answered By: Research support team
Last Updated: Jan 03, 2019     Views: 5

You are able to transfer any remaining print credits to a fellow student at the end of your program, but refunds are not issued for unused print credits. If you require a refund as the result of a systems error, please contact Computer Services.

Additional Information

Printing for students