Answered By: Research support team
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2018     Views: 0

If you need a bandage (even for a paper cut), please contact RRU Security.

The RRU Security and Campus Services Department provides required Level 2 Occupational First Aid Attendants, and are equipped with a first aid kit. They will be happy to provide you with a bandage. The First Aid Room is located in building 7B, at the top of the stairs by the main library entrance.

​Additional Information

Campus Security: 250-391-2525