Answered By: Research support team
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2017     Views: 18

Firstly you will need to obtain a COPPUL card. The COPPUL card allows RRU learners, staff and faculty to borrow books from participating Canadian university collections.

To obtain a COPPUL card, you will need to have your Royal Roads ID card. Please note, COPPUL cards can only be used in-person at participating libraries.

To obtain a COPPUL card, you can:

  • Request one in person at the RRU Library front desk
  • Email your request to
  • Phone the library directly at (250) 391-2575  or call the University reception desk toll free at 1-800-788-8028 and ask to be transferred to the library.

The other option is to request an interlibrary loan and we will borrow the book on your behalf (