Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - FAQs for the RRU Library

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., scholarly resources

I'm a student at another university. Can I use your library?

Last Updated: Aug 26, 2016  |  14 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


Students from other institutions within British Columbia can borrow books from the RRU library at no charge.  Students must provide a valid student ID. 

Students from universities in Canada belonging to COPPUL are able to use the Royal Roads library at no cost.  COPPUL students must provide a valid student ID and COPPUL card from their university along with proof of their current address.

COPPUL borrowers have the same privileges as community borrowers. 

For more information, see:

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Improve this answer or post a comment

    More ways to get info:

    Related content from LibGuides

    Privacy Statement | Computer Services
    ©1997- Royal Roads University
    2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V9B 5Y2
    Phone: 250-391-2511, Toll-free 1-800-788-8028