I am looking for articles in the CASE Journal and it doesn't look as if Royal Roads library has a subscription.
This is a journal to which we do not have a subscription. You can try searching for individual articles in GoogleScholar to see if they are available from a different source http://libguides.royalroads.ca/scholar.
Alternatively, there are other sources you could try for finding cases listed in the RRU Library Case Studies guide http://libguides.royalroads.ca/casestudies
If you need other articles from a journal and they do not appear in GoogleScholar, you can request them through our free interlibrary loan service.
To place an interlibrary loan request:
- Look up the title in the library catalogue (the search box on the library homepage).
- If RRU library does not have the item, you may get a message asking you to select "libraries worldwide" to search beyond our collection--click on this link.
- If that screen does not appear, manually select the “Libraries Worldwide” box (located on the left hand side of the results page) to search other libraries. Check off article or book in the format type to narrow your search.
- Once you find the title on the results page, click on the title and then select "Request Item".
- Fill in the request form accordingly and click "Submit" to complete the request.
Repeat the procedure for all interlibrary loan items you would like to request.
If the item you are searching for does not appear in the results after searching libraries worldwide in Discovery, please submit your interlibrary request by completing the form here: http://library.royalroads.ca/doc-requests.